Lifestyle | Bubba Bags Mini Cherry Lips Matte Backpack

08:08 Jayyangg 2 Comments



Bubba Bags contacted me a week or so ago asking if I'd be interested in trying out their new bags. Surprisingly they were designed by a student from Ottawa, and for those who know, I actually lived there for most of my life. 
They have several series such as the Montreal, Matte, Classic, and Mini Bubba. I originally was going to pick the Matte one in the black shade but figured that since summer is coming soon (hopefully), having a small bag for my adventures would be great!

New! in Canada and USA. Designed for life on-the-go, Bubba Bags are fashionable packing essentials you can use every day.üFunctional & DurableüLightweight & Softü Water Resistant Polyesterü 15" Laptop Sleeve in the Regular Size


I'm very much in love with the colour I picked, Cherry Lips, as it's a perfect bright raspberry shade. I think it's super fun for the summer and would be a great carry on. Additionally, the material is water resistant which will definitely help when I use it traveling. Plus, it has a plush feeling, and really light. The straps are adjustable and are padded as well. 

Despite the small size, the mini bubba bag fits quite a few items. 
Here you can see I have a large water bottle (also bright pink :P ), a notebook, my massive makeup pouch and some small miscellaneous items.

There's a small zip pocket on the front of the bag, additionally, the inside has a large mesh compartment and a water bottle holder on the side. The only problem I had with the mini was that a water bottle didn't fit and instead perhaps would be better for an umbrella. The standard size would probably fit a water bottle in the designated area.  


Use the code "JAYYANGG" for 20% off your purchase! :D 

Find them at: 

www.instagram.com/bubbabagsusa

2 comments:

  1. I just couldn't leave your website before telling you that I truly enjoyed the top quality info you present to your visitors? Will be back again frequently to check up on new posts.
    leather handbags on sale

    ReplyDelete