Beauty | Hair Transformation Highlights at THREES Beauty Salon Singapore Review

06:18 Jayyangg 13 Comments

There are tons of Japanese salons in Singapore and the options are really endless! 
I knew that it was probably time for me to redye my hair so I was doing a lot of research online to which salon to visit. 
After countless of hours spent researching on Beauty undercover, I stumbled upon a new salon called THREES at Clarke Quay, Singapore (4th floor). 
They have a 30% off special price for first-time customers and on top of that, when I was researching the stylists, I really liked Ken's work and thought it was really close to what I wanted. 

Ken specializes in colour and highlights and has an amazing profile, he's definitely a top stylist in Japan having worked at Omotesando and with Japanese A-listers such as Ayumi Hamasaki, Urata Naoya, Wakatsuki Chinatsu, comedian Naomi Watanabe and even theatre actress Hitomi Kuroki.

Find them here:


**please note this was not sponsored and I paid for everything myself out of my own pocket :) 
Before!
I didn't realize how bad my hair had gotten! The last time I dyed it was when I was back in Toronto at N15 which was the end of April 2018. This meant that it had literally been 6 MONTHS since the last time I had updated my hair (excluding cuts)! 
To be honest, seeing the before is quite embarrassing haha

You can see 3 different layers of growing out - 1. my roots, 2. this medium dark brown, 3. the original base brown I had done when I got my highlights.
We started with a 10-minute consultation in terms of what I wanted, and I showed him a few photos from his Instagram that I liked. The staff was really kind and also brought me tea! 

I specifically said that I wanted my hair a bit darker and wanted to try Ash colours! I told him I wasn't sure if it will suit me but he said it was no problem!

We started off with a trim/cut before heading to highlights, hair dye and then wash/massage. 
Here is the final result without curling my hair! Can you see how SHINY and GLOSSY my hair looks?! Seriously amazing. My friends told me that my hair looked so much healthier than it was before :) 
and btw, Ken's hair wash and massage were so relaxing and so nice. Honestly, I didn't want it to stop haha 
He also used Carbonic water Shampoo, which removes fluorine in the Singaporean water which causes build up, it brings pH to normal and helps oxygen circulate on the scalp.
That shine! 
I definitely recommend THREES beauty salon and also ESPECIALLY Ken! 
He took into consideration everything I wanted and also I loved that he took the time to do my hair. He was very meticulous and detailed making sure everything was symmetrical and the overall image looked good. He's also super sweet so we had a great chat throughout. 

The total process took 2.5 hours. 

I highly recommend that you take advantage of the 30% off first-time customers and give them a try! It's definitely worth your time and money. Thank you again Ken for having me and I hope to be back again :) 


https://www.instagram.com/threes_ken



13 comments:

  1. Hey! Can I know how much did you pay after discount? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing. Great post very Informative, also checkout Thread N Brow

    ReplyDelete
  3. I admire this informational blog. JTS Board is the helps in providing the information of サロン開業.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great Post! Very interesting Blog then just visit here hair salon Carindale.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Graceful written content on this blog is really useful for everyone same as I got to know. Difficult to locate relevant and useful informative blog as I found this one to get more knowledge but this is really a nice one.
    Medical Laser Services

    ReplyDelete
  6. It is my first visit to your blog, and I am very impressed with the articles that you serve. Give adequate knowledge for me. Thank you for sharing useful material. I will be back for the more great post. beauty parlour in Egham

    ReplyDelete
  7. Using air-drying on the hair is an excellent manner to help give our hair the important break from styling methods that use best hair salon singapore

    ReplyDelete
  8. great informative blog post! thanks for sharing on what may have been the best haircut services in Singapore

    ReplyDelete
  9. TZ Salon is a hair salons in Singapore with a lot of experience in creating various hairstyles based on the customer's face cut and hair tones. You will adore your hair after receiving our hair treatment.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wonderful sharing! In addition, I also advise anyone who is still unclear about where to find hair salons in Singapore to read this article review. List of hair salons

    ReplyDelete
  11. Dear friend, Many thanks for best hair salon in bachupally sharing this wonderful article. Keep posting such articles. I look forward to seeing more of your posts!

    ReplyDelete
  12. great data! I recently came throughomit a great deal greater articles or wherein can i examine extra on the subject? Thanks for posting this newsletter regarding . เพื่อนฟุตบอล

    ReplyDelete