Makeup | Valentines Day

09:30 Jayyangg 0 Comments

A photo posted by Jay 🌷🔔 (@jayyangg) on

Chocolates & Roses

With Valentines day coming up, I wanted to share with you guys what I plan on wearing when I go out! Inspired by milk and strawberry chocolate, I did a natural look with more wearable mauvy pinks and of course, browns. At first I had wanted to do a video, but unfortunately, I was sick for 2 weeks with a cold and a fever and ran out of time :(.
I hope that instead, these photos help give you a place to start or ideas for your vday makeup!

*Disclaimer: I am no professional makeup artist!! I just wanted to share with you my makeup ideas and the different pairings I've done, thank you!



Base Makeup:

  • Apply primer to oily skin areas: Sofina Primavista Ange Long Keep Base UV
  • And to the rest of your face apply: Benefit's POREfessional primer 
  • Foundation: Bourjois Healthy Mix (Read more about it here!
  • Conceal any additional spots and under eyes: Bourjois Healthy Mix Radiance & Anti-fatigue concealer
  • Set face with: Rimmel Stay Matte Powder #4 Sand, on T-zone, and Houglass Ambiant Lighting Powder in Diffused Light all other areas.
  • On Cheeks: Dior Rosy Glow Blush 
  • Contour: Nars Laguna Bronzer
  • Set it all with: Urban Decay All Nighter Makeup Setting Spray

Brows: 

  • Etude House Color My Brows #1 Rich Brown to fill in the body of my brows.
  • Tony Moly Lovely Eyebrow Pencil in #3 Grey Brown to perfect and fill in sparse areas.

Eye Makeup: 

  • Apply as primer: Essense I Heart Stage Eye Shadow Base
  • All over eye socket: SmashBox Full Exposure M4 (Matte peachy shade) 
  • All over the lids just a bit over the crease: Shiseido Hydro Powder Eye Shadow H4 Spring Plum(Mauve pink) as base then on top - Urban Decay Naked 1 Palette Toasted  (Shimmer medium pinky brown)
  • Outer Corners: Smashbox M6 (Matte dark brown)
  • Inner Corners: NYX Jumbo Pencil in Yogurt as Base (Pink champaign), and UD's Sin on top 
  • Line eyes with: CoverGirl Liquiline Blast Eyeliner in Brown
  • Perfect the wing with: Etude House' Drawing Show Brush Liner in Brown
  • Curl lashes and apply: L'Oreal Lash Out Butterfly Mascara in Black




Lips: 

  • YSL Rouge Volupté Shine #11 Corail in Touch (Peachy-pink hydrating cream formula)
  • YSL Volupté Tint-In-Oil #4 I Rose You (Pink Hydrating Gloss)


Scent:

  • Jo Malone London Nectarine Blossom & Honey Cologne 
    • Notes of peaches, nectarine, green notes. A perfect sweet but fresh, fruity light fragrance. 




I hope you enjoyed this valentines day makeup and got some ideas! 
Whether it's going out with friends, or with your significant other, have fun this Valentines day :) <3 

Love,
Jay


0 comments: