Makeup | Lancome Teint Idole Ultra Wear Foundation Shade 320 Bisque W

16:41 Jayyangg 1 Comments













Price: $58 CAD

Lancome's Teint Idole Ultra Wear Foundation is an iconic foundation on the same level as Estee Lauder's Double Wear. I've heard so many people speak about this foundation and everyone has been loving it! However, for whatever reason, I just never got around to testing it! Luckily for me, Lancome offered me the opportunity to give the foundation a try in the celebration of their new shade expansion. Teint Idole Ultra Wear is now available in 45 shades, which is fantastic! Personally, I got sent shade 320 Bisque W (warm), which is a PERFECT match for those who are NC30 - Light-Medium Warm Undertones. 

It claims to be: 
WHY YOU'LL LOVE ITAn oil free, long wearing, natural matte foundation that creates a velvety-smooth complexion for up to 24 hours. Available in 45 medium to full coverage, buildable shades. 
COVERAGE: Full 
FINISH: Velvety Matte Finish (no powdery effect) 
IDEAL FOR✔ Acne Prone Skin✔ Combination Skin✔ Dry Skin✔ Oily Skin✔ Mature Skin 
BENEFITS• Oil free, long wearing, natural matte foundation for up to 24 hours• SPF 15 protection• Formulated with color-true NAI pigments, to maintains skin’s pH level for long lasting coverage without caking or creasing• Infused with perlite and silica to absorb excessive oils 
FORMULA FACTS• Oil-Free, Transfer-Resistant and Fragrance-Fee• Tested on Sensitive Skin• Tested under Dermatological Control and Non-Comedogenic 


Lancome Teint Idole Ultra Wear Foundation Shade 320 Bisque W swatched




















As you can see here, the foundation covered up all my redness. I would say it is a very light consistency and medium-buildable foundation. Because it is so light and buildable, it doesn't look cakey for me. They describe it as a velvety matte finish, and for me, the finish is matte, but not flat!
I usually stay away from long wear foundations as I find it drying on my combination-oily skin, however, the Lancome Teint Idole Ultra Wear was surprisingly not drying even after wearing it all day! Usually, with the Estee Lauder Double Wear, the foundation lasts well, but it leaves my skin looking dry and dehydrated. Additionally, Double Wear can look cakey if I am not careful when applying.
Lancome Teint Idole lasted 5 hours on me before I had to blot, and lasted all day beautifully.

Although I only tested it on my skin, it did not cling to any dry patches I had and I would recommend this to people who have combination dry, normal to oily skin. 
I definitely understand why people rave about this iconic foundation! It definitely is a strong all-around foundation that you cannot go wrong with. Probably one of the best all-round foundations, or best foundation for combination oily skin!

Rating: 8.5/10

1 comment: