Makeup | YSL MASCARA VOLUME EFFET FAUX CILS THE CURLER & FLASH PRIMER Review

11:03 Jayyangg 0 Comments


Aside from the gorgeous rose pink packaging, and addicting smell (smells like luxurious perfume!)  this YSL mascara has slowly become a daily favourite. 
Use the code: YSLBEAUTYNETWORK for Free Shipping!!

YSL MASCARA VOLUME EFFET FAUX CILS THE CURLER (Black) & FLASH PRIMER (Pink)

Price: $40

YSL MASCARA VOLUME EFFET FAUX CILS THE CURLER (Black)

Claims: 
RESULTS / FINISH / EFFECT
A mascara that matches breakthrough brush technology with an exclusive curl empowering formulation to offer a lash curler effect, to lift and volumize lashes.
LENGHTEN EYELASHES: 91%*
SHARP & CLEAN DEFINED VOLUME : 83%*
CURL EYELASHES: 82%*
* Efficacy consumer test on 120 French women
BENEFITS
The caring formula is infused with three oils-coconut oil, walnut leaves and bamboo oil-to intensely nourish lashes, keep the curl supple and shiny
This YSL pioneering new mascara has an exclusive bi-material brush that offers stunning curl and a beautiful clean volume:
- a black rounded fibre brush to curl lashes and create an exceptional clean volume
- a pink elastomer comb to add instant lift and definition
Get a long lasting curl for a new signature eye look. 
Initially, I was having a hard time making this mascara work for my lashes (especially the primer). As I used the mascara, the formula dried a bit which really helped with the separation and curl hold. 
Vs my favourite mascara the Maybelline Lash sensational, this mascara definitely wins in terms of lash separation. It literally makes me look like I have WAY more lashes than I do! The brush really separates and helps magnify all those baby lashes. Additionally, I find the brush really helps me create a fanned out effect. I must also emphasize this mascara doesn't make my lashes feel stiff and dry, rather soft and flexible. Finally, it also washes off at the end of the day SUPER easily and doesn't flake or transfer/give me panda eyes - major plus points for that!

(not the best photo but look at all my lashes!!!) 

YSL MASCARA VOLUME EFFET FAUX CILS FLASH PRIMER (Pink)

Claims: 
A pink mascara base that glides over lashes evenly to sculpt instant curl, boost volume and lenght. After a few seconds, the pink shade is transforming to a transparent base. A care enriched primer that helps to amplify the effects of the mascara and makes any YSL mascara more long wearing.
BENEFITS
An enriched formula with 2 revitalising ingredients to improve lash appearance : Ceramid R and Panthenol.
Lashes are nourrished and fortified from roots to tips.
RESULTS
High performance formula meets a powerful pink elastomer brush to increase the results of all YSL mascaras.
extend the wear of the mascara: 91%*
intensify the lengthening effect of the mascara: 96%*
intensify the volume effect of the mascara: 91%*
* Efficacy consumer test 65 french women
Overall, I think a lot of people will like this primer because it does give a lot of volume, length and separation. My only problem is that it doesn't quite hold my curl very well. Aside from that, it leaves my lashes feeling soft and not dry :) 

YSL MASCARA VOLUME EFFET FAUX CILS THE CURLER

PROS: 

  • Very separating 
  • Very lengthening
  • Volumizing 
  • Lashes feel soft 
  • Easy to wash off 
  • No flaking or transferring under my eye 
  • SMELLS amazing 
  • 3 oils-coconut oil, walnut leaves and bamboo oil

CONS: 

  • Doesn't hold my curl as well as I would like 

Rating: 4/5

YSL MASCARA VOLUME EFFET FAUX CILS FLASH PRIMER

 PROS:

  • Pink product (transforms to transparent) 
  • Separating 
  • Volumizing
  • Lashes feel soft

CONS: 

  • Doesn't hold a curl

Rating: 3/5

0 comments: